STEP:WAVE® Flow cell reactor
Continuous flow celi, 1 liter
Designed and manufactured for various industriai applications, such as:
- Plant extraction.
- Bactericidal action.
- Various treatments tor industriai fluid products.
Compatibility: the reactors are controlled by the Unitech Titako generator.
- New "sonostop" technology tor canceling vibration on the converter cover.
- Special sonotrode designed with a resonant ring structure thot concentrates the covitation phenomenon in the regions close to the sonotrode, with o greater surfoce of interaction with the fluid and therefore greater efficiency.
- High reliability and durability thanks to innovative converter construction systems.
- 1 liter closed flow cell, capable of withstanding temperatures up to 150° e and overpressures of 4bar.
- Made with AISI 316L steel and Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy.
|Operating frequency||20 kHz|
|Maximum power||2000 W|
|Flow cell volume||1 L|
|Power supply (Titako generator)||110 ... 500 VAC|
lnterconnection and management of Modbus Ethernet TCP-IP via IP address (INDUSTRY 4.0) as standard.